Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Day on the Job

Greetings!

Welcome to Coupon Girl's world. I recently had a 6-foot 3inch long grocery store receipt (I measured it up again my Fiance from head to floor). Why did I have such a long receipt? I was stockpiling my a pantry by maximizing on Shoprite's Can-Can Sale. Not only did I score on all the store discounts, but I also stretched my hard-earned grocery budget with coupons that I clipped weeks prior.


I intend to share coupon-information like where you can find these glorious, money-saving slips of paper. I'll also keep you in the loop on weekly sales, my grocery lists vs receipts and of course my $avings.


Some readers/non-believers may feel cutting coupons is a waste of time and going to multiple stores is a gas-guzzling process. Your time is valuable, but my money is just as valuable.
I'm writing this blog from Central, NJ. I live within a 5 miles radius of: 2 Stop&Shops, a ShopRite, a Pathmark, an A&P, a CVS, 2 RiteAids, and a Walgreens. I also happen to be very fortunate to work within walking distance to a Wegmans.


This blog will be focusing on stores for weekly/biweekly, grocery and basic toiletry shopping. I'm not limiting myself to coupon chatter only. I will also be posting recipes, rants and raves on restaurants, and other maybe some product reviews.



Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I love your new Blog and you did a great job. I'll be following it everyday to see what you have to say and post. I know that I'll be getting some great money saving tips, recipes and just great ideas in general. X0

    ReplyDelete