Thursday, May 13, 2010

Favorite Product Alert!

Tired of looking Tired??
Over the years I have tried an overabundance of eye creams. Here are a few of the most recent ones I've tested and ruled out:

"Clinique Rich" made my eyelids superdry (almost scaley) and burned the crap out of my eyes when I was carelessly applying it.

"Garnier Nutrisitionise Ultralift" was a nice eye moisturizer, and even though it was inexpensive, it didn't do much.. actually it didn't do anything.

"Origins Mushroom EyeSerum" made the overal area looking better, but again it didn't do a heck of a lot plus at $45 for 15mL it was a bit too pricey...

And then came a newbie to the cosmetic counter.... and it claimsed to deliver exactly what I had been seeking: diminished dark circles and reduced puffiness...

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

I'm in my late 20's and thus I'm not looking for an eye-lift in a jar, but something to help with the "ut-oh I was doing wedding research until 2 AM" look.

After a bit more than month of using the miraculous potion I have DEFINITELY seen results: sayonara dark circles... and it reduced the swollen bags after a night of a few too many bottles, oops I mean glasses, of wine.

Why purchase Origins GinZing?
1) it works! - this most important right?
2) it wont break the bank - it's less than $30 for 15mL
3) a little goes a long way-I've barely put a dent in my jar and I use it religiously morning and night (on my eyelids and under eyes)

Where to get it?
Stop by an Origins store of the Origins counter in Macy's and ask for a sample.
Also if you place ANY order at http://www.origins.com/ and enter EXPERT at checkout (by May 16, 2010) they'll give you a 2 week supply for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment