Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer 2011: Amazing Gadget


I finally purchased a pineapple on Friday night for my dear husband to put his newest gadget to the test.

He didn't find this toy on his own. He stalked my dear friend Lauren's facebook page where she posted pictures of perfectly sliced pineapple rings. We love pineapples in our household, but truly cannot be bothered with the hassle of cutting and decore-ing them.

Based on Jason's interest, Lauren ordered him a set of 2 Pineapple Slicers from QVC .



This toy is absolutely amazing. We can now have nuisance-free fresh pineapple anytime we'd like. I guarantee I'll be purchasing another pineapple within the week!

**Note: When Jason cleaned the Pineapple Slicer in the dishwasher, some of the plastic parts shrunk. He soaked it in hot water in order for the plastic parts to expand and it now fits together perfectly again!

No comments:

Post a Comment