Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grocery Night

I spent my Sunday clipping and printing and clipping again. I looked at the ads and determined where I was going to do my weekly shopping. There are a few ways you can save money when shopping for groceries.

1) buy items that are On Sale

2) buy items that are discounted with the "Club Savings Card" (Yes, go sign up for every store you shop at, STOP using the "store's" card!)

3) use coupons, both Store and Manufacturers

4) Stick to your list

Tonight was ShopRite night:


I bought 73 items
Used 15 Manufacturer coupons - totaling $18.99 (ShopRite doubles coupons under $0.99)
Used some Store Coupons - Saved another $9.05


Total cost of Grocery Bill was $163.03
After scanning Price Plus Card and Coupons, Paid out of Pocket: $88.48
That's $74.55 in Savings

One more piece of information, all 73 of the items purchased were Name-Brand grocery items!

No comments:

Post a Comment