Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed-in Saturday

We had lots of plans today, but they were all curtailed with the lovely snowstorm that came in over night. I certainly do not mind since there are lots of things I can do around the house.

I love the fact that I subscribed for weekend newspaper delivery. Our local paper, the Home News Tribune inserts weekly ads and coupons into it's Saturday issue. Since most Sales begin on Sunday, this extra preview day allows me to plan my weekly shopping a little bit earlier!

The Newspaper was delivered this morning despite the 10 inches of snow on the ground. It was doubley wrapped to keep it nice and dry. To my surprise there were 4 Coupons booklets!






After clipping the coupons this is what my dining room table looked like:

1 comment:

  1. Do you know about cellfire? If you register at cellfire.com you can save grocery coupons from the website directly to your store savings card.

    ReplyDelete